If it’s just a blob of cells or products of conception...
- ...then why are the videos such a concern?
- ...then why did PP apologize for the tone of the first video?
- ...then why is PP talking about harvesting liver, tissue, head, heart, lungs?
- ...then why is PP so concerned about pointing out that only 3% of their services are abortion? (That figure is profoundly misleading. Here's one example of an article that exposes why.)
If it’s just a fetus...
- ...then why did a PP worker say, “And another boy” while digging through the "products of conception.
If it’s really about women’s rights and women's health services...
- ...then why are abortion techniques being altered in the best interest of preserving fetal body parts instead of considering the best interest of the woman in whom the "products of conception" are found?
- ...then why should abortion be "rare"? (Though abortion advocates seem to me to be drifting away from the old mantra of safe, legal, and rare.)
If it’s not about the $...
- ...then why is PP willing to negotiate the cost of "specimens"?
- ...then why are the videos being attacked as unethical, heavily edited, etc.?
Now, go through and replace the "If it's..." with "Because it's not..." and you'll have your answer to the "then why..." questions. Please don't be silent on this issue or bury your head in the sand as though you don't know what's going on. The veil has been pulled back. May God use this as a tipping point in our land to bring to an end the evil of killing the unborn. Make no mistake. This is the human rights issue of our time. May we be courageous to give voice to the voiceless. You can sign a petition calling for congressional investigation here.
Add further "If...then..." thoughts in the comments below or on the facebook post.