- In a country where people once came to be able to freely exercise religion, this past week's Supreme Court decision protecting religious freedom is important. Al Mohler breaks it down.
- I find it frustrating to see keeping God's good law (or calling others to do so) called legalism. If that's legalism, then Jesus and Paul and James and John and Peter are legalists.
- Ever wonder how to get your younger kids regularly reading their Bibles without overwhelming them or making it seem like a chore? David Murray has a very helpful plan for kids. Our oldest 2 have been using it. You can check it out here.
- 10 Verses for parents: encouraging!
- Kindle Deals - Richard Phillips' Jesus the Evangelist is free on Kindle. What's it about, you ask? Subtitle: Learning to share the gospel from the book of John. Long Story Short is an excellent (I didn't say perfect) family worship resource for families with kids; my family is currently using it and right now it's free!
I hope you have a great Independence Day weekend!
Some miscellaneous musings from Pastor Aaron.
When I quote Scripture In this blog, unless otherwise indicated, the quotations are usually from The ESV® Bible (The Holy Bible, English Standard Version®), copyright © 2001 by Crossway. Used by permission. All rights reserved.